1. USE OF APPLICATION
• You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the application or change, modify or alter another application or website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
• You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service.
• You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
• The Application and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to Custom Brands Group or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. Copyrights associated with specific Content are owned by Custom Brands Group and/or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the application. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only.
• You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the application without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
5. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
6. USER CONDUCT
• You agree to use the application only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the application and Service, or render the Service inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Service or its Content. You additionally agree not to use the Service in any way that might interfere with the rights of other users or third parties.
7. USER-SUPPLIED INFORMATION
8. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, some of the above limitations may not apply to you. In such states, Custom Brands Group’s liability is limited and warranties are excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law, but shall, in no event, exceed $100.00.
• You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior while using the Service. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Custom Brands Group, its affiliated companies, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Service or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
10. GOVERNING LAW